Best Beef Teriyaki Recipe with Sirloin Steak
This is a very simple and time-consuming recipe to make and very delicious and tasty as well!! It takes 15 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to cook. You can try at home following this recipe and ingredient.
- 1 ½ cups uncooked glutinous white rice
- 1 ⅔ cups water
- 1-pound boneless beef sirloin steak (three third inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (14 ounces) can beef broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
Instructions to prepare best beef teriyaki recipe
- At first, we will boil some water, for warming water one and two-third cup water fill a pot and after the foaming water incorporates rice and blend. Next, the warmth ought to be decreased, spread, and stew for 20 minutes.
- Now, put into flimsy strips.
- In a round bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, soy sauce, sugar, and garlic powder and blend it gently.
- In a skillet pan, over medium/high heat, fry the meat strips until browned and juices evaporate.
- Mix broccoli and cornstarch mixture into meat and Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring frequently. Serve over the cooked rice.
If you like this recipe you can also follow below recipes