Tasty Beef Recipe with Tomato Flavor
This is a magnificently tasty beef recipe with tomato flavor which is savored to individuals who need to take straightforward enhanced nourishment.
You can change a piece to suit your family’s preferences, and I figure it will be phenomenal! for this before you ought to have a portion of delicious fresh bread with this to enlist the sauce! Serve over plain rice or noodles or polao rice.
This is a fantastic recipe! It turned out delicious and the beef will melt in your mouth tender. You can also try over egg noodles and it’s so simple to make.
In this recipe, we use lean beef. Certainly, in a 3.5-ounce serving, lean beef has close to 10 grams of fat, 4.5 grams of soaked fat, and 95 milligrams of cholesterol.
When you wish to enjoy beef as part of a balanced diet, choosing lean cuts, those low in fat and cholesterol help to keep your diet healthy.
|Prep Time: 20 mins||Cooking Time: 2 hours||Servings Per Recipe: 4|
- ½ cup butter
- garlic minced 2 tablespoons
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 onions
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounces) tomatoes
- 4 pounds lean steak, one-inch cube
Direction to cook tasty beef recipe
- Firstly, you have to preheat the stove to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- At that point, the spread put on the skillet over medium warmth until it getting melt the spread or margarine and include the garlic, straight leaves, onion, and green ringer pepper and sit tight for 5 minutes. At that point put on the meat. Leave it until somewhat cooked on all sides.
- The blend to a 2-quart secured dish and pour the tomatoes over the blend and this blend move to the skillet.
- At that point, you have to cover it and prepare at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for around 2 hours.
Here you are ready to serve this, though its lengthy process, but believe me when you taste it, just feel awesome.
Avoid refined-grain bread if you are dieting. By choosing whole grain bread you can easily make your diet a bit healthier in place of traditional refined-grain bread.
Whole grains have been connected to an assortment of medical advantages, including a decreased danger of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. Instead of refined grains, which have been connected to numerous medical problems.