Easy Sweet and Spicy Meatballs With Cajun Appetizer Taste
This yummy easy sweet and spicy meatballs recipe is very perfect with a sweet and spicy taste. It can preserve in the refrigerator for a few days in reliable plastic bags, then you can taste it by heating and mixed some sauces.
- lean ground beef (1 pound)
- hot pepper sauce (1 ½ teaspoon)
- Cajun seasoning (2 tablespoons)
- Worcestershire sauce (1 tablespoon)
- dried parsley (1 tablespoon)
- finely chopped onion (¼ cup)
- fresh bread crumbs (¼ cup)
- milk (¼ cup)
- One egg
- barbeque sauce (½ cup)
- peach preserves (½ cup)
Steps of this Recipe Easy Sweet and Spicy Meatballs
- At first, the oven should be preheated to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). slightly grease a medium roasting folio.
- In a medium or large bowl, mix accordingly the ground beef, hot pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion, bread crumbs, milk, and egg.
- Form the golf ball-sized meatballs by the mixture that you prepared and place on the prepared baking folio. Warm it in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until there is no pink left in the middle.
- In a small bowl, Mixed the barbeque sauce and keep it preserves.
- When meatballs prepare, place it on a serving plate and put on with the barbeque sauce mixture.
If you like this recipe you can also follow below recipes